Verimore Bank - eServices & Electronic Banking
A Trusted Local Bank Near You That Can Handle All Your Online Banking Needs
Although we love it when our customers pay us an in-person visit at one of our branches, we realize that the majority of folks prefer the ease and convenience of electronic banking. Online banking saves you time, gas money, and delivers every local banking service you’d receive at a Verimore Bank branch – all easily accessible through your smartphone or computer.
The best part is that you can securely access your account 24/7, which means no more rushing to the bank before the doors close. Verimore Bank is the local bank near you that realizes everyone needs to be able to handle their finances on their own timeline, including late at night once the kids are finally asleep or on major holidays when banks are closed.
You will have access to the following electronic banking services with Verimore Bank:
- Online Banking: Safely and securely access your accounts anytime, anywhere. Free online banking allows you to manage your accounts and monitor banking activity.
- Online Bill Pay: Schedule payments for your monthly bills using online banking.
- Mobile Banking: Need to bank on the go? Our mobile banking app has you covered.
- Mobile Pay: Turn your physical debit card into a virtual card. Mobile pay allows you to pay with your phone using trusted Apple and Android apps.
- Mobile Deposits: Making a deposit is now as easy as taking a couple snaps. Using the mobile banking app, you can deposit funds from anywhere.
- eStatements: Cut down on physical paperwork by using electronic banking to access your statements.
- Debit Cards: Equipped with EMV smart chip technology and accepted anywhere Mastercard© is accepted, the Verimore Bank debit card will be your go-to payment option.
- Direct Deposits: Gain immediate access to your paycheck using Verimore Bank’s direct deposit feature. Setting this up with your employer is quick and easy.
Ready to get started with electronic banking that you can count on? Verimore Bank is a trusted online banking resource for all our customers who need an easy and secure way to pay their bills and manage their finances. To get started with electronic banking, you simply need to fill out a few online forms and verify some information.
Visit our locations page for branch addresses, contact info, and hours of operation.
Lost or stolen debit card: 800.754.4128
Contact Us: 855.871.3303 or eBanking@verimore.bank